Build your own study path in Jyväskylä!
EduFutura Jyväskylä community compares
Jamk University of Applied Sciences
- University of Jyväskylä
- Jyväskylä Educational Consortium Gradia (Jyväskylä Upper Secondary School for Adults, Jyväskylä Lyseo Upper Secondary School, Schildt Upper Secondary School and vocational institutions Gradia Jyväskylä and Gradia Jämsä)
- University of Jyväskylä Teacher Training School’s upper secondary school
EduFutura allows you to build your own study path by choosing the contents and studies that interest you the most from the selection of each EduFutura institute.
All the available cross-institutional studies are presented on the EduFutura online course catalogue. The course catalogue is mostly in Finnish-language.
The best part – EduFutura studies are completely free of charge for you!
You, too, are an EduFutura student, a member of the EduFutura community of more than 40,000 students!
Cross-institutional studies at EduFutura means that you can be a student of Jamk while taking studies in the University of Jyväskylä and at Gradia. As a student of the University of Jyväskylä, you can study at Jamk and Gradia.
Make sure that the study unit can be included in your degree, either through proactive approval (included in the curriculum) or as optional studies.
Recognition of prior learning based on cross-institutional studies can be either replacing other studies or including the credits in the studies, depending on the content and level of the studies. If you apply for another institute of higher education, remember to report the completed study unit to their records, too.
An opportunity to expand your competence by utilising the study selection of another EduFutura institute
- Studies that are not available at your institute
- Flexibility for scheduling your studies: several opportunities of completing similar study units
- Alternative study methods for similar contents
- About 50 study units at JAMK for JYU students
- About 50 study units at JYU for JAMK students
- More than 10 study units at Gradia vocational studies and adult upper secondary school for all students of institutes of higher education.
Other EduFutura opportunities
EduFutura entrepreneur studies break the boundaries by bringing together skilled professional and academic experts: we want workplaces to have a more entrepreneurial approach and the entrepreneurship courses in educational institutes to be filled with eager students. In these educational institutes’ joint entrepreneurship courses, future makers will find each other. If you are interested in entrepreneurship, the top team of Jyväskylä Startup Factory will offer you great coaching opportunities.